Have you ever dreamed of expanding your house, despite having no extra lot space of backyard?
Perhaps you’ve wondered how it would be like to have a new room – a quiet one that could be used as a bedroom or small studio. Well, the time has come to wonder and dream no more!
At Bigness Property Maintenance our team of loft conversion specialists could help you expand your roof space, and turn it into a cozy attic that will surely benefit you and your entire family.
Our company has been part of the house refurbishments, repairs and improvements industry for more than 15 years now.
Types of Loft Conversion
Our team of experts want nothing more than to bring you the service that has become the trademark and pride of our company.
- Dormer and l-shaped dormer loft conversion
- Mansard and l-shaped mansard loft conversion
- Double mansard loft conversion
- Velux loft conversion
- Hip-to-gable and l-shaped hip-to-gable loft conversion
- Loft conversion with full back addition
- Loft conversion with pod room
- Loft conversion with roof terrace
Loft Conversion Process
We have people who are exceptionally capable of adding another room to your house, by redesigning and extending your roof space.
- Scaffolding goes into position and an opening is made in the front of the roof.
- The steel is delivered to site and either craned into position or winched into position onto the new padstones (concrete bearing positions).
- New floor structure goes into position with timbers spanning from the new steel.
- The rear roof is opened up and the dormer/mansard structure is built.
- Once the new roof is on and the loft is made weatherproof we can start with the interior including first fix electrics and plumbing.
- The loft is insulated and plaster boarded.
- The installation of the staircase will happen approximately at week four-five. There will have been little disruption to the house up until this point.
- External windows and doors put into position.
- Second fix electrics, plumbing, plastering .
- External guttering.
- Fitting of the bathroom suite if applicable.
- Your loft room is then finished and ready to move into.
We guarantee that once you start working with us, our team of loft conversion specialists will promptly visit you to come up with a plan detailing what you want to do with the space, and how you want your new loft to look as a finished project.
You will not have to worry about the stability and safety of a loft conversion because our workforce is full of qualified and experienced employees.
Our painters, designers, and carpenters will work in close collaboration with our loft experts to ensure that the new addition to your home will be all and more than you dreamed it would be. We offer free estimates for any of our services.
We are proud to be ever at your service, and we hope to help you build your future dream loft!
Free Quoting and Estimating
Simply fill out the form with a description of the work you require, your location and your contact details, and we will aim to contact you within 1 hour.